Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Follow Up | Top Plays in CSGO History

In my previous post, I included a video which contained some of the top moments in the history of CSGO and opened up the comments to all of you. This week, I want to address some of these comments and give my own personal opinion on the video.

Without a doubt, Counter-Strike is a game that requires insane skill, reaction times and dedication in order to compete at a high level. In regards to Tyler's comment, I was also surprised when I first realized that some of these CS teams are part of organizations which also field teams for other games.

To answer my own questions that I asked last week, I feel that this video contains key impact plays in CSGO history. In fact, off the top of my head, I am unable to think of any others that I would have added to this video. Since this video contains so many extraordinary play, I had a hard time picking a favorite, so I narrowed it down to two. First, is Happy's Deagle ace which can be found at time-stamp 1:11. This play is absolutely insane and while it incorporated a ton of luck, the amount of skill and confidence displayed by Happy shows why he is one of the top professionals in the scene. The second is the play from Snax at time-stamp 0:44. Patience is something I struggle with in CS and this clip is an excellent example of how it can pay off.

With all of this Global Offensive talk, we cant forget about the roots of this game. Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source were massive games during their time, and provided moments on par, if not better, than the video I included in my last post. So with that being said, I hope you enjoy these videos highlighting the old-school days of CS.

Counter-Strike 1.6 



Counter-Strike: Source 

1 comment:

  1. The CS:GO Prime system was introduced by Valve in November 2017 as a way to ensure the quality of matches and avoid VAC bans. This new matchmaking system is based on multiple sources of information to ensure the highest quality matchmaking possible. The process to upgrade to Prime is relatively easy and requires only a few simple steps. First, you need to have a phone number. Many people will have more than one number, so make sure that it's the one you have.
    Buy csgo smurf accounts
    csgo prime accounts
    valorant iron account
    buy faceit account
    csgo high tier accounts

    ReplyDelete